Oatmeal is considered a healthy grain, which is why many people choose to consume it daily. However, oatmeal is not just for a rich breakfast, as oatmeal actually has a myriad of uses for skin and hair.
Oatmeal recipes for skin and hair
You can use oatmeal in many ways to treat skin problems or to care for hair naturally with great results. Oatmeal is of great help to hydrate the skin, treat problems such as acne, treat hair and scalp problems among many others.
Moisturize the skin
It is very useful to remove dry skin with oatmeal, since it contains polysaccharides that form a protective layer on the skin to prevent rashes, scales and itching.
You will need to:
· A cup of ground oats
· Warm milk
· Banana puree
Follow the next steps:
1. Mix the mashed banana and oatmeal.
2. Add the milk.
3. stir until smooth.
4. apply on your face and let it stay there for at least 10 minutes.
5. Rinse with cold water.
You only need cooked oatmeal to treat acne. Here are the steps:
1. Boil the oatmeal until soft.
2. Let cool until safe to apply to face.
3. Cover the affected area with oatmeal and leave it there for 10 minutes.
4. Rinse with water.
Cleanse the skin
The saponins in oatmeal can go a long way in removing bait and dirt from your pores without the irritation that can be obtained from using commercial products. Follow these steps to add this to your beauty regimen:
1. Soak the oatmeal in the water.
2. Extract the oat milk.
3. Store in a jar and chill in the fridge.
4. Use a cotton ball to apply the oat milk to your face.
5. Do this after the skin is washed.
Treat dry scalp
Dry scalp is often itchy, and just applying oatmeal to your hair can help solve the problem. You will notice that the hair becomes healthier, smoother and shinier with each use. You can also use the same procedure to treat dandruff. It helps if you use oatmeal before washing your hair to make it more effective.
Fight greasy hair
You can use oatmeal to remove excess bait from your hair, you will need the following:
· A cup of oatmeal
· A cup of milk
· Wide tooth comb
Here are the steps to make oatmeal mask for oily hair:
1. Mix the oatmeal and milk.
2. Now apply it on the scalp and hair as well.
3. I use the hat to cover the hair.
4. Let the mask sit for at least 30 minutes.
5. Rinse and use your regular shampoo.
For those who do not have enough time to make the mask, using oatmeal as a dry shampoo can also obtain very good results. All you need to do is spray the oatmeal and massage the scalp for two minutes, brush with a wide-tooth comb and in this way you will be giving your hair a natural product with many properties to improve the health of the skin and leather. scalp.
One of the most important things that people with low back pain can do is to stay as physically active as possible in daily life and exercise regularly. Things that have been proven to help include exercises to strengthen the core muscles, as well as certain exercises used in pilates, tai chi and yoga.